Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Standard Decks - Jeskai Tokens

Hi Everyone!

Lately, I have been playing a lot of Standard format and I wanted to share a video I posted of me playing Standard Jeskai Tokens. I talk all about the deck in the video so you can check it out below.





The decklist is below but I think my opponent was well prepared for the mirror and probably had less game against a wider field of decks in the format. Either way, it was an ok match even though I got run over both games. I think it's likely that my list has less "small creature" removal than my opponent. They ran a lot of cheap removal that worked well against other aggro decks but probably wouldn't do much vs control.


Here's the deck list in case you don't have time to watch the video:

2 Gods Willing
4 Raise the Alarm
3 Soulfire Grand Master
2 Valorous Stance
4 Monastery Mentor
4 Treasure Cruise
3 Lightning Strike
3 Hordeling Outburst
1 Outpost Siege
4 Stoke the Flames
4 Jeskai Ascendancy
1 Jeskai Charm
3 Battlefield Forge
3 Flooded Strand
2 Island
3 Mountain
4 Mystic Monastery
2 Plains
1 Shivan Reef
3 Temple of Epiphany
3 Temple of Triumph
1 Wild Slash

 Sideboard
2 Outpost Siege
2 Erase
1 Glare of Heresy
1 Valorous Stance
1 End Hostilities
1 Magma Spray
1 Anger of the Gods
3 Disdainful Stroke
3 Negate


No comments:

Post a Comment