Sunday, May 28, 2017

Let's try a deck - Modern Living End

I have started a new series called "Lets try a deck". The four first entries are all Modern decks. Today I am going to talk about Modern Living End that got a few new toys in Amonkhet.

Living End is still a rather cheap deck in Modern and plays very differently from anything else. I am still a noob in playing the deck but if I like it I might go deeper into the strategy.



Here is the deck list used in the videos

Main deck
4 Archfiend of Ifnir
1 Simian Spirit Guide
3 Verdant Catacombs
1 Blood Crypt
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Demonic Dread
4 Desert Cerodon
2 Faerie Macabre
1 Swamp
1 Stomping Ground
2 Overgrown Tomb
4 Horror of the Broken Lands
3 Living End
4 Monstrous Carabid
4 Grove of the Burnwillows
3 Fulminator Mage
4 Street Wraith
1 Forest
1 Mountain
4 Violent Outburst
4 Architects of Will
1 Beast Within

Sideboard
3 Blood Moon
1 Dismember
2 Faerie Macabre
4 Ingot Chewer
2 Brindle Boar
1 Fulminator Mage
2 Shriekmaw

In my first match I took on Red Deck Wins.




More discussion on Living End after Amonkhet here: http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern/developing-competitive-modern/220258-living-end?page=251

No comments:

Post a Comment