Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Resolutions

Happy new year, Everyone!


Just wanted to let you know what you can expect from me on mtgolibrary during 2014.

* MTGO Finance articles
* More blogging about launching the mtgostrat bot
* More Modern Noob decks
* Shameless promotion of mtgostrat.com and our mtgostrat bot. :)
* Other random things on my mind 

I am sure the Standard Pauper Gauntlet and the Pauper Gauntlet will sneak their way into my mtgolibrary writing as well.

If there is anything else you want to see in this spot, please let me know. I am currently staying awawy from  gameplay videos and articles here, as space is very limited. That could possibly change during the year.

BTW; Shoutout to Kuro for starting an excellent article series here: http://mtgolibrary.blogspot.se/2013/12/kuros-botting-journal-prologue.html

I had not seen his article when I wrote my own on Dec 29th. In fact, he is doing everything that I wanted to do. Still, I will be inspired by Kuro and I am sure people wont mind hearing from other new botters. I should probably visit that forum he mentioned

Hope 2014 will treat you well, botters!

/D

Finally, remember when it is time to invest heavily in Theros: http://mtgolibrary.blogspot.se/2013/11/when-to-invest-in-fall-set-theros-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment