Sunday, October 26, 2014

Playing Tendrils in Vintage

As you might know, I am Swedish and I have managed to attract a couple of good Swedish video makers to my YouTube channel MagicGatheringStrat. One of them is Binkabi and he made a set of videos about playing Tendrils in Vintage that I figured would be interesting to publish here as well.

First, lets hear what Binkabi has to say about the deck.

Binkabi: "I don't wana brag, but I actually do have a full set of power 9! On Magic Online, that is... But still, Vintage is pretty popular and alot of fun,
so hopefully you will enjoy those videos despite my lack of experience in the format! It is also highly appreciated if you take the time to leave a comment
if you have found something that I could have done differently. I promise, there will be plenty to choose from!"


Deck List

1 Tolaria West
2 Island
2 Swamp
4 Polluted Delta
3 Underground Sea
2 Scalding Tarn

1 Blightsteel Colossus

1 Time Walk
1 Timetwister
1 Tinker
1 Tendrils of Agony
1 Yawghmoth's Will
1 Mind's Desire
1 Preordain
1 Ponder
1 Demonic Tutor
4 Duress

1 Ancestral Recall
4 Dark Ritual
1 Mental Misstep
1 Brainstorm
1 Vampiric Tutor
1 Mystical Tutor
1 Rebuild
1 Chain of Vapor
4 Force of Will

1 Mox Opal
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Black Lotus
1 Memory Jar
1 Mana Vault
1 Mana Crypt
1 Lotus Petal
1 Sol Ring
1 Time Vault
1 Voltaic Key

1 Yawghmoth's Bargain
1 Necropotence

2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Sideboard

2 Steel Sabotage
2 Rebuild
2 Thoughtseize
1 Yixlid Jailer
4 Leyline of the Void
1 Island
3 Tormod's Crypt


Deck Tech video


Some matches

No comments:

Post a Comment