Monday, August 10, 2015

No searching during the Battle for Zendikar?

Volcanic IslandHi Everyone!

Last week I was very ill. I think I cought a flu or cold that's going around in California. Just a warning to be mindful of the ease it is to get sick and be home from work for an entire week coughing so hard you can't even take a deep breath to cough better because you're so sore.

Anyway, I'm doing better today, I still have a gnarly cough and I don't sound so hot, but I'm going back to work tomorrow.

I heard about it when I was sick, I wasn't sure exactly when, but MaRo Tweeted that there will be a new cycle of dual lands but they are not fetch lands. One person speculated that they were come into play tapped lands that bounce for a colorless to enable landfall. That isn't good, and would be really poor for a rare land in the scheme of "good rare lands to open from packs".

Many others speculated that they must be the enemy color pair man-lands.

Any of those are possible, Wizards is known for creating a great game while completely missing what we said we wanted, but making it good enough that we didn't care that we didn't get what we wanted.

I just want to throw this one simple idea out there....what if they are really, really, good dual lands? What if they're better than Ravnica shock lands? What if they redefine the list of"lands you "need" to play in Modern?

What if they're snow covered original dual lands? They probably won't be, but Zendikar is the Land Block.....just saying..


No comments:

Post a Comment