Monday, June 27, 2011

Possibilities are endless with this bot....

First off I have to say that I think WoTC is particularly amazing with the application of allowing bots to run rampant in their game! I have botted many games in my awesome geek career and have come to realize just how rare an opportunity this is to be accepted as a botter!
Most games will ban you on the spot for just getting reported as a botter let alone actually catching you botting.
From my experience I find that botting is also half the fun of the game for myself. From determining how to create a monopoly and some sick in-game cash, to being able to decide that your bored of endlessly "mining" or sitting on the computer for hours waiting for the one person who wants a card you have.
Which is why this bot makes the game so much more enjoyable. I can draft to my hearts content turn the bot on go to bed and wake up with a nice stack of TIX just waiting to be spent in my next draft!
Major kudos to the developers of MTGOLibrary!