Monday, June 6, 2011

Pricing


Do you have a lot time for your bots? I certainly do not, since i'm currently studying and working at the same time.
After you have set up your bots and got them running they need almost no maintaince at all, unless you want to put individual prices on cards. Setting individual prices on cards will for sure make your bots more profitable, but if you don't got time to research card prices and so on, the bots will work perfectly fine anyways!

I don't have alot time to research prices so I decided to let the prices be and use the MTGOLibrary pricelist, as the bot staff update the list very frequently. But of course I want my bots to be cheaper then all the others so instead i change the price corrections. My bots selling prices has and always will have the same price correction on all cards and boosters, -30% from the MTGOLibrary pricelist.

Comparing with other bots my prices are usually lower. I think that having lower prices with less profit each trade is better then having high prices and more profit each trade in the long run, because people in general like low prices more then the high prices, so my bots get more returning customers.
The backside of this is that my bots wont have all cards at all times, but the bots who do have all cards at all times usually have higher prices.

If you think that you can't starting a bot because you don't have enough time, think again!
I don't have any plans shutting my bots down for a very long time, but when i get more time to put individual prices on my bots i will do for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment