Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trading with tickets



There are quite alot people out there trading tickets for e-currency, What i have seen PayPal, PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker are the most commonly used e-currency holders.
I have been buying and selling tickets for a while using PayPal, some months ago i used Full Tilt and Pokerstars also, but i think PayPal is safer and easier to use, so now I only use PayPal. PayPal take some fees which the poker rooms doesn't but is very userfriendly and transfers are instant.

Prices on tickets varies pretty much for me,
depending on the demand and supply. Usually I keep my buying rate at $0.85 for each ticket, but when I'm low on tickets the price can go up to $0.90 each. My selling prices usually vary from $0.97 - $1.00, also depending on supply and demand.
If you don't have a very large stock of tickets it's more important to change prices based on supply and demand than if you would have a lot. Because you always want to have tickets in stock to keep a steady business going. Me for instance don't have so much tickets since i'm using alot of my bots profit for me being able to not take loans for my studies.

The best thing of trading tickets is that it actually don't take a lot of time, if you want to get started selling tickets using PayPal, simply register at PayPal.com. When you have got a PayPal account, write in the classified board that you are selling tickets, also write the price of the tickets.
When you have got your classifieds message up all you can do is wait, and maybe studie while waiting? The main key of running bots or any online service is to offer a good service and be available as much as possible.

When selling tickets the full trade should not take any more then 5 minutes if everything works as it should. Keep it as simple as possible for the people buying tickets, a fast and safe service is the best. When using PayPal a user can be verified or non-verified. Being verified is when you have in one way or another proven yourself to be who you sais you are.

I only trade tickets with people who are verified. I use a small checklist for what things to do in a trade to keep everything safe.
1. Ask for the users PayPal adress.
2. Check the PayPal adress on https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=email so that it is verified (Need to be signed in).
3. Ask the user to send you $x.xx PayPal funds and to what mail you want the funds.
4. Check PayPal so you recieved the money.
5. Open trade with the user and give him/her the tickets.

I try to keep a balance between PayPal funds and tickets using different prices, but sometimes all my tickets gets sold or my PayPal funds run out, causing me to only being able to offer 50% of my ticket trading service.
If you want to buy or sell tickets, ask me! Klixxer at MTGO. I also sell credits for my bots Swebot.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I buy Event Tickets from Klixxer,He/She is faster and explain the doubs about the process. Thanks Klixxer for the tickets,

    ReplyDelete