Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trade options

I have seen alot bots out there with only buy and sell mode activated, but i really don't know why they don't have the trade option turned on.
If your bot can buy and sell cards, the customers can still trade cards for cards because of the credit system. So why have trading diasbled? The trade option is awesome for the customers, it makes them save time and can do a trade in one trade and not two. And makes your bots more available to others.

When setting the options for what cards the bot should trade with, some bots only trade standard or extended. If you should only trade standard cards you will loose alot of trades because of users wanting to trade older cards.

Under the collection tab in the bot setting window you can easily set your bot to trade with all cards. If you put the same settings as I have in the image and press submit your bot will mark all sets and all cards tradable for the bot. This is the settings I use.


If you don't set any personal prices, under the corrections tab you can set your prices very easy.
Just select what corrections you want in the drop down list and it's done! I have all my selling corrections at -30% and my buying corrections at -50%. With these settings my bots wont handle the most expensive cards, but keeps the cheaper cards very cheap! If a card is worth 10 tickets accoring to the pricelist my bots will sell the card for 7 tickets and buy it for 3.5 tickets.

This is going to be the last article i post here, I wont have time for the upcoming months to write any articles, needing the time for my studies. But I will be back some day hopefully :-) If you want to contact me you can send me a mail to mtgoswebot@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment