Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A new deck for the Modern Noob

Hi! I am Dan! I am the Modern Noob!

This is part of a series about my quest to learn Modern.

RG Tron did poorly in the PT and card prices dropped, so I finally got to realize my dream of playing Tron in Modern. 



I am basing my deck list on two primary sources:

1: Draysor's 4-0 deck from this Daily Event: https://www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/MagicOnlineTourn.aspx?x=mtg/digital/magiconline/tourn/6834337

2. The mtgsalvation RG Tron primer here: http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern/proven-modern/220174-g-r-tron

This is the starting deck list: 

4 Urza's Mine
2 Forest
4 Ancient Stirrings
4 Karn Liberated
1 Ghost Quarter
1 Pyroclasm
4 Urza's Power Plant
1 Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
3 Oblivion Stone
4 Grove of the Burnwillows
3 Firespout
2 Wurmcoil Engine
1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
1 Wurmcoil Engine
3 Relic of Progenitus
3 Sylvan Scrying
4 Urza's Tower
4 Chromatic Sphere
1 Eye of Ugin
4 Chromatic Star
4 Expedition Map
2 Spellskite

Sideboard
1 Dismember
1 Vandalblast
2 Surgical Extraction
4 Nature's Claim
1 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Sundering Titan
2 Slaughter Games
2 Combust
1 Torpor Orb
See me play this deck and the other decks still in the Modern Noob on my YouTube channel at youtube.com/MagicGatheringStrat

No comments:

Post a Comment