Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Starting a second business or expand your existing one? Part 1

There are many issues involved in whether to start a second business or not, often they go down to: "would the time, money and energy invested in starting a second business be better spent by focusing on the growth of the first one?"

This is something I am going through at the moment as I am investing most of my (little) free time on my new second business (Photography), sacrificing time to fine tune my pricing, advertising my bots and a good part of my stock (Event Tickets) in order to kick start it.

Many entrepreneurs have become successful by putting all their efforts into growing a single business, while on the other hand, many have found success through diversification. Just like most choices in the business world, both have pros and cons. On the next part I will be going to share some of them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment