Sunday, April 20, 2014

Back on wikiprice...

Just like most bot owners, I have been feeling the less volume of trades and profits on my bot chain. I've decided to go back on Wikiprice to boost the volume/quantity of trades and gather new regulars.
After being nearly one year away from wikiprice, I haven't had any "terrible days" due to a pricing mistake or a bad price list; while this seems to be a clear win/win choice, it had its disadvantages...


Being away from wikiprice is a great way to hide your bot away from bad trades, specially if you are inexperienced on mtgo botting and unsure about prices. The problem is that you're also hidden from great opportunities too, from customers who don't mind paying a little bit extra to get all from the same chain to the ones that might get a great deal out of you (at your loss) but keep you on their buddy list, for future trades..(where you'll have the chance of getting your losses back).

Overall I think I've made the right choice in coming back... any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. looks good so far. post again after u get some more days of data

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not even imagine not being on wikiprice. This has opened my eyes. I wonder what amount of my trades comes from wikiprice (I would guess over 80%)

    ReplyDelete