Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Q & A #1

x4dow- Hi, I am a new bot owner, running 2 pro bots; 1 buying and 1 selling. Through the course of these first few months, I have acquired a pretty significant amount of bulk. This has inspired me to explore the possibility of opening a 3rd bot which would be a lite bulk selling bot. I have questions about it though, would you mind giving me a little insight as to how much product, proper prices, general start-up advice on setting up a lite bulk seller? Thank you so much, in advance!

This little comment was left in the comment section recently and I thought I would take a look at his dilemma. I also want to thank x4dow for asking that question and I wish to encourage all my readers to submit questions and comments. This is how I know how I am doing. It also lets me write about what interests you, my readers.

(It also makes my job easier in that I do not have to come up with topics which may or may not be of interest, but I'm not supposed to discuss that.)

But I am digressing. Rather than shortchange x4dow with a partial answer which I will end up recapping next time, I will leave it to the readers to post their advice in the comment section and next time I will review those comments and add my own. And hopefully this can become a regular feature here.

2 comments: