Monday, September 16, 2013

MTGO Library Bot 5.96 and real time wikiprice

ML Bot 5.96 has just been released, introducing wikiprice realtime support. This means that as soon as your bot receives/sells a card, wikiprice updates and reflects the change.

As botters update their client to 5.96, I expect wikiprice to become more reliable and more "real time". The full real time will be reached when all the botters will have updated their clients, which usually takes some days.

I am also proud to give you some numbers regarding wikiprice:
- response time is <2 b="" page="" per="" sec="">
- average load is 40.000 pages per days (1 page every 2 second)
- more than 9 million unique cards stored
- 100% uptime this week


Albert
staff@mtgolibrary.com

1 comment:

  1. I looked Everywhere and there is no option available to me to Instantly contact any of your staff.
    I Found a Bug or a Glitch and it needs to be addressed Immediately.

    There are Several very easy fixes to a Number of "problems" I see with your bot and your websites. I won't give this type of Info away for free but the Glitch Bug is something I have to report ,no charge of course.

    I think I know what it is and what's causing it. I don't want to test it because I don't want to get blocked by Bot Owners thinking I'm scamming them. I already have had several block me and the Funny thing is they are the ones that are Exploiting your Bots and this system.

    I hope there is a response soon.

    ReplyDelete