Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A good time to buy Modern staples

Modern Master 2017 have been replaced by Amonkhet and now is the time to get your Modern staples from MM3. Also, other Modern cards are down generally because everyone is focusing on Amonkhet, both limited and the new Standard.

I decided to put my money where my mouth is and invest heavily.



This time I invested as a long-term player of Modern and not a speculator. Still, I think I made some solid investments.

Here is a list of the stuff I got:

4 Liliana of the Veil
4 Scalding Tarn
4 Cavern of Souls
4 Gemstone Mine (not in MM3 but still low)
4 Bonfire of the Damned (for RG Ponza)
3 Entreat the Angels
2 Griselbrand
4 Temporal Mastery
4 Arcbound Ravager
4 Blood Moon
4 Etched Champion
4 Gifts Ungiven
4 Inkmoth Nexus
4 Misty Rainforest
4 Noble Hierarch
4 Primal Command
4 Ranger of Eos
4 Steel Overseer
4 Thragtusk
4 Inquisition of Kozilek
4 Verdant Catacombs

Expect some more Modern videos on my youtube channel (above).



No comments:

Post a Comment