Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New website up!

Hello there!

I have finally published a website regarding Swebot.
The website address is http://www.mtgoswebot.com, unfortunately the website is pretty empty at the moment. But i'm currently working on a price/stock displaying system that will show prices for foil and non-foil cards, boosters and so on. I have no clue at all when the system will be finished, but when it's done i will publish it on the site and maybe write a short note about it here on the blog.

I didn't receive any design proposals during the last few weeks so I got the design elsewhere.
As you can see the site is very small at the moment and i would gladly accept any suggestions for the site, to make it more useful for people. Since i do all the programming myself pretty much everything is possible to add to the site :)

Also, I read a post here on the blog about what kind of bots you should have, regarding selling / buying cards. Ultimately I decided to start some new bot accounts for buying cards, using the old ones for selling cards. The new buying bots are named SwebotBuying, SwebotBuying1, SwebotBuying2, SwebotBuying3. At the same time when i created and transferred all cards to the new accounts i raised my buying limits a bit so that my total collection will grow even more. In my opposition the best way to support a bot chain is to sell cards to them, so if you want to support me, go online and sell cards to my buying bots! :)

That's all for now, over and out!
/Sebastian - mtgoswebot@gmail.com - SwebotHelp @ MTGO

No comments:

Post a Comment