Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Doubling Trades Project: The Concept |Part1 of 9|

Doubling Trades Project

Part 1 The Concept
Part 2 Where are we now?
Part 3 Dedicate your time
Part 4 Be Unique and Proud
Part 5 Let yourself be found
Part 6 Less is more 
Part 7 Show your human side
Part 8 Reward Loyalty
Part 9 Conclusion




The Concept
This month I will be guiding through some of the steps that you can take to double your bots amount of trades in just one month. Many of these were a key part on my own success with the BestDeal Bot Chain and I believe that they could help you too. 

Every 2 days I will talk about one of the fundamental steps that I did take to boost my Customer count. By the end of this month you will have the complete guide and will be able to apply all the changes throughout December. By the end of January you will then be able to compare how you have done on each of the last months and, hopefully, notice a big increase in your bots traffic, trade count and profit!

2 comments:

  1. Like the idea. I'm looking to start boosting trades more than I already have, so something like this is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete