Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Grand Prix Vegas report (plus sweet pulls)

Hi Everyone!
I got back from GP Vegas last night and had a great time. I met the professor from Tolarian Community College, I met LSV, Paul Cheon, and Paulo Vitor Dama Da Rosa (and had a picture taken with them like a groupie).

Anyway, what's most important is that the sealed and draft formats were fun (and super powerful). I did pull some sweet cards. The best cards I pulled were two Noble Hierarchs,  Dark Confidant, and a foil Ulamog.

All in all, I had a great time. I got sick from being around so many people (there were thousands, it was like a convention). I'm recovering from my cold and I hope it doesn't last long.

Most everyone was really friendly and made it a fun and memorable experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment