Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Good value in the Fifteenth Anniversary Leagues starting today

I am very excited for the Magic Online 15 year annniversary.

First there was the Battle of the Planes. I was not very excited about that but I know some people were, like my buddy Binkabi.



What I am excited for is the added Treasure Chests for anyone who does a 5-0, 4-1 or a 3-2 in the friendly leagues on Magic Online during June 21-28. That is what I am excited for. I am reluctant to play Leagues as I make a living doing internet content and the value in the leagues is not very good ... but now it is !

I will be taking RG Ponza into a Modern Friendly League and if I do well I might even try some Pauper. I think you should join me.


Full details here: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/magic-onlines-fifteenth-anniversary-2017-06-07

1 comment:

  1. It's nota treasure chest. It's an extra booster, which means the booster price is going to crash this week

    ReplyDelete