Saturday, June 3, 2017

Let's try a deck - Modern RG Ponza

In my quest to try different Modern decks I am now testing RG Ponza - Red Green ramp with land destruction. I have a soft spot in my heart for this kind of deck as I once won entry on the Pro Tour playing a similar deck. Blood Moon might be my favorite magic card.

Here is the current deck list I am using:

4 Arbor Elf
1 Beast Within
2 Birds of Paradise
4 Bonfire of the Damned
4 Inferno Titan
1 Chandra, Pyromaster
4 Stone Rain
1 Kessig Wolf Run
3 Stomping Ground
4 Mwonvuli Acid-Moss
1 Thrun, the Last Troll
2 Primal Command
1 Mountain
8 Forest
2 Stormbreath Dragon
2 Thragtusk
4 Utopia Sprawl
4 Windswept Heath
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Blood Moon

4 Ancient Grudge
2 Anger of the Gods
2 Kitchen Finks
2 Sudden Shock
3 Relic of Progenitus
2 Lightning Bolt


The initial video


Match against Mono White Humans


Match against Bant Eldrazi




More Let's try a deck articles:

Let's try a deck Modern Living End: http://mtgolibrary.blogspot.se/2017/05/lets-try-deck-modern-living-end.html

No comments:

Post a Comment