Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Modern League on MTGO is live

I have been waiting for a league to play on MTGO since 2005. I spent most of my MTGO time 2002-2005 playing leagues. They were my favorite format by far.

Many things are different now that leagues finally return to Magic Online. They are constructed and they seems to be much more expensive (5 instead of 20 matches, still a high entry fee). That will not stop me. I have no interest in (nor the wallet to play) Standard but now that the Modern league is live I will join it immediatly.


I will be playing RG Tron (of course!) and I will present my league list before the end of the Modern Bible of RG Tron.

You can follow my matches on youtube.com/magicgatheringstrat starting Friday October the 16th.

Will you be playing in the MTGO Modern league? I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment