Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Magic: The Gathering Advent Calendar: 24 Decks of Christmas

Ok, me and my buddy Brennon decided that it was time to count in christmas MTG-style. To this end, we are presenting one deck every day until Christmas, getting more and more into it as we go. We are not really sure where this will end up, but we have already ditched the quite serious plan we had on December 1st.


You can follow the 24 Decks of Christmas on this youtube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NER9uSVqdc8&list=PL2jQrD9SkZOPSGWJDfM_56ta48z2Z4NNl

I will briefly talk about the first three episodes here:

In the first episode, I actually talk about a famous Magic deck - the Lindback Necropotence deck - that I was part of designing.



Well, then things got out of hand when Santa Gary (devoted to Black) appeared in episode 2:


In episode 3 we got to meet one of Santa's Little helpers, the hyperactive deck-building elf Deluxe who tried to talk about Brian Weissman's The Deck:


We will keep doing this until December 24th, when Brennon has promised to give the debute performance of his love song to Magic: the Gathering.

You will have to stay tuned to this on YouTube as Albert is sure to fire me if I pollute the blog with stuff this casual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment