Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Pauper to the People Podcast

As I mentioned in my last blog entry, I have joined the Pauper to the People podcast as one of four hosts, along with Chris Weaver, Nate Younkin and Peter Olmsfeld.

Pauper to the People is the oldest Pauper podcast out there. My inaugural episode was #137. There has been several changing of the guard, as with all long running podcasts.

The podcast is about all things Pauper, both casual and competetive. The target audience is anyone interested in the cheapest sanctioned format on Magic Online.

Here are some ways to listen to it:

ITunes - search for Pauper to the People in the store
mtgostrat: http://mtgostrat.com/category/pauper-to-the-people/
mtgcast: http://mtgcast.com/?s=Pauper+to+the+People&submit=Search

Show's E-Mail: paupertothepeople@gmail.com
Twitter: @cmplummer, @nathanyounkin, @cweaver8518
MTGO Accounts: Chris: GrayCatRecords, Nate: nyukon, Peter: midnight03, Chris Weaver: cweaver
Facebook: www.facebook.com/paupertothepeople
Forum: paupertothepeople.proboards.com


And here is the episode where I made my first appearance aa a guest:


No comments:

Post a Comment