Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wizards have given me two days off

During the wide beta spotlight, my bots don't work and I can't play on the client I don't really love, but can at least live with.

This is what happened last time I tried your Wide Beta client, Wizards:


You said I would be forced to switch in July 2013.
You said Leagues would be back in 2011.
You said an awful lot of things that did not come true.

Get your act together. You have the best game in the world with the worst client(s) in the world. Just get your act together. Don't let Blizzard steal your market.

You will have to drag me kicking and screaming from v3, even though I don't really like it and it looks like it is from 1993. At least it works.

This two day break will give me plenty of time to play some Hearthstone and do all the chores I have neglected. Thank you for that, Wizards.

What is the Wide Beta spotlight, you ask? Well, it is Wizards forcing us to endure yet another forced buggy beta test. I will not. Not again. I am out. See you after this travesty.

Read more here:
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/other/04142014/betaupdate

2 comments:

  1. I feel this is a great opportunity to tune up your bots, maybe update software, clean the computer of dust and so fourth. With every negative there is a positive. The new beta client is not quite at the level it needs to be but there are some better features on v4 than v3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Your way of putting it was more positive :)

    ReplyDelete