Monday, July 11, 2011

Configuration settings

I have been editing some of my bot's autotransfer settings and my price corrections. Since i run 6 bots and a bot is only able to open trades with 4 others figured out a good way to keep bots refilled. 5 of my 6 bots opens trade with another. Let's make an example with Swebot1-Swebot6.

Swebot1 always gets refilled to 4x of each card from Swebot2, collection oblivious. Swebot2 gets refilled from Swebot3, and so on. This will result in that Swebot1 will always be fully stocked of all cards in my total collection.



I have set all bots to do one 1-hour transfer every 12 hour. in 1 hour they make about 1000 cards, so they are refilling 2000 cards downwards in the chain every day.
I just started this process so it will take some days before the bots get fully adjusted. But in the future, if you want to visit my bots for buying cards, visit Swebot since it is the first bot in my bot chain and will always be refilled with all cards i have in my entire collection, up to 4x.
If you want to sell cards to my bots rather visit Swebot6/_______BuyAndSellAl3.

I am also going to put up another bot called SwebotRefill which will refill Swebot6, on the refill bot i will put pretty much all my cards that i have in excess off 4x6 bots, and they will get auto-refilled when run out of. The refill bot will be listed in classifieds and can be used as a

normal bot, though with alot bulk cards, but more ad space = more customers.

I have been buying some collections lately, filling up my bots with another 20000~ cards and still got about 50000~ in stock, so i decided to raise my prices a bit because they have more cards to choose from. Mythic Rare now goes for -15%, Rare -20%, Common/Uncommon -30% (Common/Uncommon prices has not been changed), also buying rates for Mythic, Rare and boosters has been raised. The correction % is same for foil and non-foil.

For now my bots running are Swebot, Swebot1, Swebot2, _______BuyAndSellAll, _______BuyAndSellAl2, _______BuyAndSellAl3. I am going to transfer all cards from the BuyAndSellAlX-bots to Swebot3, Swebot4, Swebot5.
Also, my primary account Klixxer will be a bot (For refill purpose) for some days until i get the SwebotRefill account activated. If you want to contact me write to SwebotHelp.

2 comments: