Sunday, August 30, 2015

WINDOWS 10 has the most annoying default settings.

Hi Everyone!
This week I finally fixed all my problems with Windows 10 and by virtualization software (virtualbox).

Let me first clarify the problem. The problem was that I upgraded my host operating system and it would auto-update and restart. The restart would bring the computer to the login screen and wait for me to enter a password. So my computer would sit there not running my virtual machine until I re-opened it.

It was an easy fix. All I did was change windows Update settings from "automatically install" to ask for a time to install and restart.

Simple enough, but annoying because my computer wasn't set to automatically install updates before I upgraded to Windows 10.

Who sends out an upgrade that overwrites some of your settings? Microsoft, that's who.

No comments:

Post a Comment