Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fate Reforged is coming!!!!

Hi Everyone!
Fate reforged is coming out shortly. This is exciting news, not because I'm excited about anything in Fate Reforged, to be completely honest, I can't name 3 cards from Fate Reforged. I looked over the spoiler and Ugin and some of the Manifest cards caught my eye, but other than that, it doesn't look terribly exciting to me at this point. Although I have been a little busy lately and haven't had a chance to brew up any new decks lately. Regardless, I'm super excited about Fate Reforged!

I'm excited because if you look at prices they see a sharp sudden dip right as the new set is released. This is because people unload their valuable cards to buy cards from the new set. If you looked at a graph of set prices there is a short, abrupt, dip in price for a couple (literally 2) days after the new set comes out.

I love taking the opportunity of a new set and using it to capitalize on the older set. In addition to getting a nice little price cut, the release of the new set is when the prices of the old set begin to creep up until the set rotates out of standard.

It's a good time to stock up on some cards you're short on. You can also pick many cards up for pretty significant discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment