Thursday, May 21, 2015

Modern Elves with Collected Company Videos!

Hi Everyone!

If you read my article on Sunday, you already know that I had some computer problems and wasn't able to post videos but I said I'd have them today....and I do!

I recorded four matches and a deck tech. I included all five videos in the playlist below.

The only complaint I have is that the deck was insane when I recorded the matches the first time around (when the file was corrupt) and later that same day a very popular site posted a video of a remarkably similar deck. The problem with that is that MTGO adapts very quickly and hated out "aggressive weenie" strategies. The second outing wasn't as good as the first time but I think when the dust settles this can be a deck with a proper time and place to be played (like bogles).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment