Thursday, May 28, 2015

Modern Masters is Online!

Hi Everyone,
I postponed my article until the release of Modern Masters 2015. It's pretty exciting to be part of something that's likely going to become a regular thing (Modern Masters sets).

I talked before about picking up cards right away. I know prices are usually inflated, but there's often a very short time when the expensive cards are very cheap. This is only for a couple days.

If you look at Wasteland, the day Tempest Remastered was released, it was about $25.00. The next few days it jumped to the $40 range and is today (the time of this writing at least) is around $50. We all could have cashed in off the low anticipated demand.

So, I just want to point out that there could be some opportunities to score sweet deals on Goyfs today and tomorrow. After the first couple days it's much easier to anticipate demand and prices will be more accurate to reflect the demand.

Sunday, I will be returning from GP Vegas and I'll have a report on the tournament!

No comments:

Post a Comment