Sunday, April 26, 2015

How to wake up full of energy? Part 2

The belief whether you slept well or not affects on your energy levels throughout the day. So, feeling well-rested in the morning grants you a better start in the day to come. Here's what you can do each day to get the energy kick.

When you woke up, do not fall a sleep once again. Staying in bed teaches your brain that the moment after waking up doesn't mean getting up. I used to give myself 10, 30 minutes of extra sleep. After some time this pattern turned into a habit and it was almost impossible to get up with the first ring of the alarm clock. My mind knew that the first alarm clock didn't mean anything so right after I went back to sleep. You can imagine how much I was tired every morning. When I broke this habit, fatigue disappeared. Remember - teach your brain that once the alarm rings, you have no more sleep!

Next, when you woke up, sit on the bed or on the edge right away. You can even get up, only not lie further in the same position. The change of body position makes seductive softness of quilt not attractive now, as it was a while before.

No comments:

Post a Comment